1. Color Display.
2. Fast vehicle scan.
3. Can perform drive recorder on most Mitsubishi vehicles.
4. Data Display utilizes either graphical or digital display.
1. Carrying case
2. Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI).
3.2pcs 16pin Adapter
4. USB 2.0 cable.
5. Harness 1 (yellow,1-2).for old cars
6. Harness 2 (red, 1-3).for old cars
7. Harness 3 (blue).for new cars
8. Harness 4 with lighter (1-4) for trucks
9. Harness 5 (black) for trucks
10. CD for car, hard disk for FUSO trucks
A personal computer (PC) is connected to the MUTIII unit and used
as a system control terminal, and communicates with a vehicle ECU
through the V.C.I. In addition to being able to handle all
diagnosis functions covered by the conventional MUT-II tester, the
MUT-III system can display data as easy-to-understand diagrams and
graphs on a large screen of the PC. Unlike the MUT-II, the MUT-III
can retain data on all vehicles, from old to new models, classified
according to destination in the PC hard disk. This eliminates the
awkward but essential job with the MUT-II, of switching the data
list (communications protocol data and diagnosis item list
database) by replacing the ROM pack with another according to the
vehicle model and year model.
New functions that make use of the advantages of the PC are also
being developed. For example, the workshop manual viewer is a
useful function for mechanics as they no longer have to carry
around a thick manual and search for relevant pages while working
on a vehicle. The workshop manual viewer is currently available for
certain vehicle models, and allows users to retrieve the pages
containing the failure code for a particular problem at the push of