Mangoose General Motors (GM) ECU programming
Mangoose is a low-cost, high-performance vehicle network interface
that connects a laptop directly to the OBD-II J1962 connector. We
designed this product for use with TIS2WEB, and DVD-based TIS/SPS.
• Mangoose vehicle interface
• Installation CD with device driver (J2534 compatible)
The Mangoose includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed
(12mps) USB 2.0 performance. This version is compatible with most
General Motors and newer domestic vehicles.
Please verify compatibility before ordering.
• Key Features
- Support for GM TIS, SPS, TIS2WEB, and DPS flash reprogramming
- USB Diagnostics tool for CAN, J1850VPW, and Single-Wire CAN
- Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
• Unique Advantages
- The only low cost device on the market that reprograms GM and
newer CAN vehicles
• Bus Protocols
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- Single-Wire CAN (GM)
- J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
- Commercial Range (0 to +70?C)
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
- Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
- Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device